- Francis Pieper – Preaching of God’s Word by Christian Women ( PDF, 57.5 KB )
- Table of Fellowship Passages ( PDF, 112.0 KB )
- The Biblical Doctrine of the Antichrist and its Inclusion in the Lutheran Church ( PDF, 5.2 MB )
Luther and our old dogmaticians held the opinion that the 'great apostasy' ( prophesied in 2 Thess. 2 and Rev. 13-17) had reached its complete development in the Roman papacy and that the Pope, who is at the head of the Roman Church and claims to be the visible vicegerent of Christ, was the prophesied Antichrist.
- The Biblical Doctrine of the Antichrist and its Inclusion in the Lutheran Church – Addendum ( PDF, 538.6 KB )
- The Brief Statement of 1932 ( PDF, 277.0 KB )
A concise statement of faith written by Franz Pieper and signed by the members of the Synodical Lutheran Conference in 1932.
- Walther’s Theses on Open Questions ( PDF, 256.7 KB )
Church Fellowship was established in 1868 between the Wisconsin Synod and the Missouri Synod, on the basis of agreement on these theses as drawn up by C. F. W. Walther.
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 NKJ)